#BlogHer 2010!

This year I'm going to BlogHer, and I'm really excited about it! For those of you who aren't familiar with it, BlogHer is a national blogging event held once a year for bloggers to meet, network, learn, and have fun, and this year, it will be held in my own home town of New York City.

My poor, long suffering husband sighed "That's what you want to do for your birthday weekend?" when I told him I want to go. He is going to tote our son along for me while I tweet and video tape everything that happens (I'll be using my new Flip SlideHD, so hope to practice uploading vlogs soon on to this site- something I've never done before and really want to try out!)

I know some of you bloggers out there are coming, so drop me an email if you are, and we can make plans to meet. There will be lots of after hour activities, and I really want to meet some of you that I've been chatting with, for drinks or dinner, anything, and feel free to bring your kiddies along, because little man will be there too :)

Comments

  1. If we can't come, how can we get our blogs exposed?

    desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment