Worldless Wednesday- Caveman and Caveman Jr

These are my two men. The adorable trouble-maker on the right was formerly known as Little Man. However, his bow-legged, diaper-clad walk got him dubbed with his new nickname, Cowboy. He will be one year old in less than a week, and has a few new words to share with the world..."baby", "happy", and "hi daddy". He climbs everything like a little monkey, and I've come into a room several times to find him high up on a couch or table. He no longer has interest in menial toys, he has bigger fish to fry, and things to climb, now.

Moms of boys know exactly what I'm going through.

Comments

  1. Totally know what you are going through! I hate a late walker thankfully but he makes up for lost time still. My 2 year old has no fear and it scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is almost one! How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a climber! Yes, I definitely know how that is. It's even better when they start to problem solve so they can climb to what they want. Happy Birthday in a few weeks to little man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I know what your going through. They grow so fast, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. I know exactly what you are talking about. Blaze has always been a climber and a jumper. Your cowboy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this year sure went fast! I had 2 climbers! the first was easier to handle & listen, #2 was a wild man & still is, LOL! Your cowboy is still a handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :) I just have to keep a close eye on him ALL THE TIME now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great picture. 1 year old already. Time flies.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's adorable! You'll be on the run from now on, these toddlers keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wait -- it only intensifies. I've found my 15 month old on top of the kitchen table and trying to climb the bookshelves (and succeeding till I pulled him off).

    Make sure your furniture (TV cabinet, bookshelves, dresser, etc) are anchored to the walls!!!

    I love his little curls, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We sure do know! I love the new nickname, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes, i do!
    my son is 21 months old... and we figured out how he is getting INTO his bed...
    he moves his toy over... climbs on it...
    pulls up to the bed and then climbs over and in.
    ugh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment