Web-Site Design

I recently partnered with a good friend and stay-at-home mom of two, to bring you pre-made custom templates for blogger. There is more information if you click the link on the toolbar, and for now, I'd just like to introduce her and share a big about her.

Jenny (like me) quit a full-time job to be a full-time mommy, and decided to start designing simple layout themes to help out her family with their finances. I will be hosting everything for her here, and she charges very little for her simple designs- simple, but great if you'd like a clean look for your site, or something new for the holidays, for example. Here is one she is working on for me (I am planning to change my look as well soon):


She understood my love of bubble gum colors, but my desire to have a cleaner overall look. She is willing to work with you to give you the look you'd like, and we hope you'll be pleased with the final product. Her pre-made templates for blogger are $16 each, and a custom design in $28 (very affordable these days!). You can contact her through my email until we set one up for her if you are interested in a custom look, or order a pre-made template through paypal (and either she or I can install it for you, depending on when you need it done). 

I'm really excited about this new venture with her and hope you love it too! I'm especially excited because I'm learning as well, and can't wait to get creative with my own designs!

Comments

  1. Wow! What an exciting venture to partner with a friend on!!

    With those designs and such great prices, you two will sure to be a success. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment