Kodak Photo Books Showcases Your Favorite Memories- and Our Little Guy's First Year

Now that our little cowboy is one, it's the perfect time to gather all those photos of his momentous first year and make an album out of them showcasing how much he has grown, changed, and learned. I thought about a scrap-book, but in the past I've noticed they usually start to show wear, and photos and important keepsakes start to fall apart a bit around the edges. I was contacted by Kodak to learn about their photo books and share this great idea with my readers, and I knew immediately this was the product I was looking for- a photo book that would display chronologically our favorite moments of our guy's first year!

Kodak offers a variety of photo books, and have sales going on the entire weekend of the Thanksgiving holiday. A good way to beat crowds on Black Friday is to shop online, and you can upload and organize photos right on the Kodak Gallery web-site (or have it organized and laid out for you). Orders over $40 ship free with the code SHIP40 (ends 11/28)

I had the opportunity to do this, and I haven't received my photo book yet (I only just ordered the medium-sized hardcover) but I can't wait to see how it comes out and share. Their photo books can even be used to create wedding albums, and have the option of a hardcover, leather cover, or soft cover. The pictures are fade resistant, and you can go page by page to edit and caption your photos as you see fit if you decide not to use Kodak's SMARTFIT Technology.

(stay tuned for our photo book....)

Comments

  1. I wanted to try these out. I have so many photos scattered everywhere that need to be organized, so I'll be waiting for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered where people had these made! Thanks, I'm going to try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment