A Great Husband

I love to shop, and I love to talk about shopping, but lately I haven't been writing much about my family. My husband is my hero and I think he sometimes feels neglected by my blogging. In his honor, I decided to write a list of ten things (quick!) that pop into my head about why I love him and why he's totally my hero:

1. He happily changes little man's dirty diapers
2. He'd rather be home with us than anywhere else
3. He lets me listen to what I like on the radio when we are in the car together
4. He changed his life and career plans when we got married to make my dreams come true
5. He is observant
6. He is idealistic (like me!)
7. He has a childlike innocence to him about certain things (like me!)
8. Yet he's super street smart (not like me, but good, because he's a cop)
9. He works overtime so I can stay home with little man
10. He has big muscles 

Sometimes, I just want to take a break from regular stuff and think about my blessings :)

Comments

  1. You are truly blessed as I am sure you know. I love your list and count myself lucky to have my man too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, I count my blessings all the time :) A healthy family, two great men (a big one and a little one)- my cavemen, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sounds like you picked a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful. He definitely sounds like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment