Stepping Out In Style With Ralph Lauren Sanderson Pants

I'm considering returning to work soon, now that little man is almost one year old. I plan to work only one or two days a week, but as a pharmacist I have to have a very professional appearance. It's been a couple of years since I shopped for work clothes; much of my wardrobe is mommy-efficient, and I find I miss my tailored pants, suits, and shirts.

A good wardrobe, especially a good professional work wardrobe, should include a flattering, versatile pair of black pants. I recently had the chance to review a pair of Ralph Lauren Sanderson pants, which are great for work, going out to dinner, or anywhere a great pair of black pants would come in handy. They are 5% elastane, so they give a great shape if you wear them fitted, or are a great pair of trouser pants if you wear them a little looser (as I am in these photos). The wide leg opening allows me to wear them with heels or over boots and flatters my curvier shape. I especially love that the waist is not too low- I have definitely moved past the low-waisted style that has dominated fashion these last few years.

About Ralph Lauren Sanderson Pants
This classic-fitting dress pant exudes tailored sophistication in a sleek stretch construction.
Standard-rise waist with belt loops. Zip fly with faux-horn button closure.
Sleek hip, straight leg.
Angled hand pockets at the hips. No back pockets for a sleek look.
32" inseam.
63% polyester, 32% viscose, 5% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.
Price: $109.00


Ralph Lauren Sanderson  Trouser Pants


All I need are a few new shirts and sweaters, and a great pencil skirt, and I'm ready to return to work in style!

Don't forget to take your kids by Ralph Lauren Children Stores this weekend for trick-or-treating.

I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Ralph Lauren and received a pair of Lauren by Ralph Lauren pants to help facilitate my review.

Comments

  1. Very nice! I'm seriously lacking in the presentable clothing department too, being a stay at home mom will do that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in those Ralph Lauren pants! Thanks for sharing the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look fantastic! I need to update my work wear as well - now that I'm losing weight, my pants are just about falling off of me! Great review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! Love the outfit - so classy and professional. Those pieces would work well for so many different situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute!! The fit looks perfect!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely perfect for a pharmacist!
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very beautiful! Love the pants, professional looking for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love the way the look on you! Perfect for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfit! I have always liked the Ralph Lauren line of clothes. My son actually has a couple outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment