Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony Celebrates 10 Years of Raising Breast Cancer Awareness


This month Ralph Lauren celebrates the 10th anniversary of its global philanthropic Pink Pony initiative, which raises awareness and funds in support of the fight against cancer. With a focus on breast cancer, Pink Pony supports programs for early diagnosis, education, treatment and research and is dedicated to bringing quality cancer care to medically underserved communities. Ten percent of proceeds from Pink Pony products benefits the Pink Pony Fund.

To mark the 10th Anniversary and support this important cause, Ralph Lauren has partnered with charitybuzz to auction over 200 unique items and experiences from now through October 21st, including luxury travel, art, and rare collectibles (complete list of Ralph Lauren auction items). You can even have your family portrait taken by a Ralph Lauren photographer, which is amazing. Your potrait will look like a page out of the Ralph Lauren catalogue- a great family heirloom to display in your home. 100% of the net proceeds from this auction will support the Pink Pony initiative.



If you haven't seen Pink Pony products yet, you can view them on the Ralph Lauren site. I bought the white and the black long-sleeved Pink Pony shirts last fall, and they were extremely comfortable and versatile (I'm wearing the black one above). Pair them with a pair of jeans and they are perfect for everyday. This year I plan to get the short-sleeved Pink Pony t-shirt as well so I can wear during the warmer days of the year. As a Ralph Lauren Brand affiliate, I'm proud to spread the message about this important initiative and help support it. I already love RL products and buy them, so it's great to know when I buy their apparel for my family, it helps underprivileged women get the care they need.

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's a great time to proudly wear your Pink Pony apparel (and schedule a mammogram if you are due for one- your children and grandchildren want to have you around for many more years).

I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Ralph Lauren and have received various Ralph Lauren products as part of my participation.

Comments

  1. I love the black top you are wearing. It looks so comfy. I didn't know about RL's charity work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really awesome of Ralph Lauren plus it is for a teriffic cause. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink pony shirt! Great advice on breast health too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love supporting companies that give back - I like how your shirt is still so chic looking too :)

    I had my first Mammogram this year to get a baseline for the future - it was quick and painless - I encourage all women 35+ to go out and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that pink pony top - I think that's my favorite breast cancer support design I've seen so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna check this out because I support everything with Breast Cancer Awareness, love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ralph Lauren and I think it is wonderful that they are doing so much to help support Breast Cancer awareness and a cure. I love that long sleeved shirt, black is afterall my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never realized how much Ralph Lauren does for charity. That top looks fab on you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I haven't purchased Ralph Lauren stuff in forever, it is so great that you shared this and that so many companies are hopping on board to help with breast cancer awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great program and I am glad to see Ralph Lauren do their part!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment