Just Eyewear~ Review

Looking for a new pair of glasses? Just Eyewear is an online prescription glasses retailer that makes buying a new pair of glasses very easy and affordable. I recently had the opportunity to try them out, and was impressed by how easy it was to find the right pair.
Just Eyewear allows shoppers to narrow down their choices by gender, shape, frame type, material, and size. They offer a guide to help make choosing the right pair easier, and have trained technicians who review the orders and make the glasses, all the in United States.

When I ordered a pair, I was contacted by one of Just Eyewear's technicians to verify part of the order. There are instructions on how to measure your own pupillary distance if your eye doctor did not do so, so I did, but the number was unusually low. I didn't think it was a big deal (but what do I know?) and was impressed when they insisted I get an accurate measurement so that I order the correct pair, and not get stuck with a pair that wasn't optimal. It's a good thing I did, because I apparently measured it incorrectly. After I verified the right measurement and sent it to Just Eyewear, the glasses were on their way. For $59, this is pretty nice:



This is my mom modeling these very pretty frames (that look even better in person than they did on the website). The frame is gold, and is both sturdy and delicate, and very well-made. She uses glasses for reading only, and was thrilled when she saw the pair she received from Just Eyewear.

Prices range from $7.95-92.00 (imagine a pair of glasses for less than $8) and shipping is free on orders of over $85. Visit Just Eyewear to view all the eyeglasses they currently offer at these affordable prices.