Why You Should Join Swag Bucks

I've posted about Swag Bucks before, and it's pretty neat so I'm mentioning it again. SwagBucks is a search engine you use while searching that earns you points ("swagbucks") that you can redeem for prizes, such as gift cards, ipods, and more. I wish I had joined when I first heard about it, because since I joined (about 5 weeks ago) I've already earned a few gift cards to Amazon, which add up fast. It only take 450 points to get a $5 gift card, and those come in handy, especially now that the holidays (and gift giving time) is coming around again.

 This weekend a lot of extra Swag Bucks codes were out, so those of you who are members probably racked up a bunch of extra points. For anyone who hasn't joined yet, you can get 30 extra swagbucks for joining now to get you started. They really do add up quickly if you use it when searching.

 (If you tend to forget to search with Swag Bucks, you can download their toolbar easily so you always have it ready to go.)

Comments