Shopping Day At The Mall


Sunday was a fabulous family day. My husband was off and the weather was wonderfully crisp, so we took our first trip to the mall as a family. I told my husband I thought it would be a great idea to get some exercise, fresh air, and all the sights would stimulate little man. Of course, I also wanted to go shopping! This is my favorite time of year, when the shops are preparing for the holidays,
the stores are decorated festively, and the sales are terrific.

We had fun stopping by all the toy stores. Apparently little man loves plush animals- the larger the better.  He was very unimpressed with walking toy dogs (shocked me, I thought he'd *love* those), anything that flew, anything small, anything he couldn't put in his mouth...it was all just borrring to him.

When we got home, we stayed outside and let him play in front of our home. Wee ones have great eyesight. He noticed every little ant, the tiniest specs, and dexterously picks things up (I had to keep a close eye, he kept trying to eat tiny little dried up leaves). I took a zillion photos, and we had a really fun time. I'm so looking forward to Christmas, when little man will have his first experience with Santa Claus, opening presents, and snow!!

Comments

  1. Glad you got out-and-about! Such a cute picture of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky :) Everything is a new adventure for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment