My life In Ten Sentences:

1.  I sleep more, get out more, and actually have a schedule with little man that naturally developed in recent months.
2.  I'm facing two months of lots of baby parties, including little man's first birthday!

3.  I'm reading books on my eReader while nursing little man (note to JK Rowling: Get those Harry Potter books in ebook format please!)

4.  I'm looking for a bigger place- we don't fit in here anymore.

5.  My fitness goal- tighten my finally back to normal size tummy (does the skin ever get back to normal? My tummy idol is Brooke Burke, who has my pre-pregnancy tummy after having FOUR children)

6.  Searching for the perfect twin stroller, for traveling twosomes.

7.  Daily hunts for educational and fun toys for little man- I want him to be inspired, stimulated, and have  a good time learning.

8.  Planning for the holidays- I love, love, love Thanksgiving and Christmas!

9.  In addition to already being a member of a local La Leche Group and Stroller Strides, I've now joined Mingling Moms- moms helping moms, hanging out with moms, and supporting eachother as we try to be the best moms for our babies is totally cool!

10. My mini-goal is to learn to blow out my own hair as well as they do in the salons!

Comments

  1. I like that my hair stylist really took the time to show me each step she was taking when she blew and styled my hair and she showed the products she used and the dryer/styler brand she used to.
    So, I got what she used and it looks great, however when I don't have time to follow through with all the steps then it doesn't look as good.
    Glad you're getting a schedule and are able to do more now with little man.
    As far as the skin getting back on the tummy to prepregnancy tightness, that's a skin turgor thing that varies between women. It has to do with collagen factors, the actual amount of weight gained/stored during the pregnancy in that area resulting in how much of a percentage of stretching etc.. So, probably very few women are exactly alike in how their skin will bounce back there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment