A Great Nursery

I recently visited a friend's home, and spent most of the day there. I'm not sure how I never saw her nursery, but it just so happens I never did. I had to nurse little man, so she steered me into the nursery room for the first time, and it was just the nicest little nursery ever! There was a comfy glider, soft colored lights, a well-organized baby changing station, and more...an ideal set-up.

My friend also had a great looping lullaby CD that played cute nursery jingles to please and appease a little baby. It was so good at keeping little man calm and happy, that I knew when we finally moved into our new home, I had to have a nursery just like this one, complete with glider and a looping lullaby CD. I recently learned about a site where you can get free looping lullabies to pass the time while nursing or holding your slowly dozing-off baby: Lullatone is offering a set of eight lullabies to help relax babies into dreamland. The tracks are all loopable to be seemlessly continuous, soothing babies who are nursing or napping with the sounds of hypnotic and gentle bells. The downloads are free, but you can choose to make a donation as a thank you. These lullabies are downloadable to an mp3 player and feature white noise and heart beats in the background. Click Lullabies For Babies to download them for yourself.

I can't wait until we are in our new place. I am so excited to actually have a nursery room for our next child. I've been trying out gliders at Buy Buy Baby when I shop there, and they are just fabulous, and make nursing so much easier! These are the things I look forward to :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the link...I am passing it on to my 3 mommy daughters. I think planning a nursery is one of the funnest adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment