Five Question Friday

A new meme! I love finding new meme's, even though I never stick with any (you try sticking to anything when you have a lively eight month old taking up all your time). So my new meme flavor of the week is from Five Crooked Halos, and to play along you have to answer five new questions she posts each week. This week's questions (and my answers) are:

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I probably had a favorite toy as a child, but I'm not sure, and I don't have any toys now so I definitely don't still have it.  

2. Do you dream in color?

I do! I know they say no one dreams in color, but I see color in my dreams, so I have no ideas what those experts are talking about.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller or shorter?

I'm almost 5'3", and people always guess I'm about 5'5" (I'm slimmish and tend to look a bit taller). I wouldn't change my height, because it allows me to wear heals without towering over any men (which was important while dating) and I surely wouldn't want to be any shorter.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as a guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Marilyn Monroe's for fun, or Russel Crowe's because it's manly. I also like Chris Lambton's (from the Bachelorette) and Josh Holloway's (from Lost) voices, just dreamy, so any of those.

5. Do you return your cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot.

I return it. I can't stand when people leave there's in parking spots, preventing others from parking, or worse, leave it near a car so it potentially scratches someone's car- mean!

Comments