The Mommy Make-Over Continues....


I have been continuing on my mission for mom hotness, exercising, using the belly wrap and oils, and eating healthier. I'm not sure I'm getting any hotter, but I did get a tad slimmer. I've now fully returned to my pre-pregnancy weight, with the help of lemon waters and healthy eating (lemon waters are simply water with lemon, which is believed to both help the liver detoxify the body, and acts as a surfactant to move fats through the digestive system faster).

I've recently stopped belly-wrapping with the Baboosh. It would compress part of my stomach, and seemed to make that part firmer, but the part of my belly above and below it would squish out, especially when I sat, and stayed slack. I'm planning to try belly wrapping again, this time with a bandage that I can cover my whole mid-section with, or else use a body-constricting product (am looking at Spanx and other companies to decide which to try) that will cover the whole section without any skin bulging out uncomfortably and staying flabby. I actually think the parts that stuck out of the Baboosh became looser from being smooshed out for hours at a time. It is probably a product that would work best for women who just gave birth and want to help shrink their uterus and overall belly (especially if they are not breast-feeding) but once a woman is back at her ideal weight, it does not tighten the skin or help further.

The belly oils were terrific to prevent stretch marks, but these also do not seem to be doing anything to tighten my belly skin post-pregnancy. I've been doing this faithfully since I gave birth, and recently gave up because of a lack of results.

I've also been doing crunches and using the stair climber, and with these I feel I've been firming up. They have not tightened my skin, but have firmed up the areas I'm exercising overall, so I plan to stick with these. I'll report back on what product I try next to tighten my skin and the results. If anyone has recommendations that worked, please share!

Comments

  1. Oh how I would love to have mom hotness!!! You are doing great if you are back at pre pregnancy weight. I have finally gotten the scale lower than it has been since I got pregnant so that is good!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you weigh even less? You are doing pretty darn good yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment