Have You Read...

This great piece over at the Spunky Homeschool? It's a song written to the tune of "Cat's In The Cradle" about a mom who is on the computer all day. The blog author is a homeschooling mom of six with great wit. It's starts with:

My computer arrived just the other day,
It came on the porch in the usual way
So many blogs to read and games to play
My child learned to walk, while I twittered away
And he was talkin’ for I knew it, as my friends list grew
He’d say I’m gonna be like you mom
You know I’m gonna be like you



And mom’s lost on the computer, lettin' dinner burn
Little boy wanders, he just wants to learn
When you getting off mom?
I don’t know when, but we’ll get together then
we're gonna have a good time then


Read the rest over at their web-site, and peruse their store if you have a chance. They sell affordable books with various lesson plans for children (for those moms who have a bit of time to study with their children).

Comments

  1. I spend too much time "checking" my blog. Thankfully we play farwaway from the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment