My Simple Day


For Today... February 15th, 2010

Outside my window... It is chilly!

I am thinking... my days are like a dream, and I hope no one wakes me.

From the learning rooms... I am trying some new recipes.

I am thankful for... my son's health. I saw an episode of Little House on the Prairie, where the Ingall's lose their newborn son to an infection....I cried for half an hour :-(

From the kitchen... I still smell my husband's coffee.

I am wearing... A nursing dress, with pretty pleats in the skirt.

I am reading... "What To Expect The First Year"- the chapter on month four (already!).

I am hoping... for the warm weather to start soon. I can't wait to take my son strolling around the neighborhood for the first time :)

I am creating... photobooks and memories for him, taking lots of digital pictures, making online and actual books and collages and scrapbooks.

I am hearing... My neighbors argue (they are a noisy couple, lol).

Around the house... I need to clean up and de-clutter...baby stuff everywhere, not to mention books and papers.

One of my favorite things... is planning. I have to write up some To Do lists (this is actually super fun for me~ I love list-making). I am planning my son's baptism and making lots of To Do lists for it.

A few plans for the rest of the week... lunch with a girlfriend and our babies, look for centerpieces for my son's baptism, attend a bridal shower (and shop for the present before I go)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


This was my first Simple Day post since my son was born. All my days have become simpler in some ways, and more hectic in others!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Great pic! Thats ridiculous that my header is wrong and I nor anyone else noticed till today! I did it on the fly because I won a blog makeover and she would only do half and then leave it looking a mess. I'll fix it soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look how big your little man is Too sweet. this is a cute meme thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lacey and NightOwl...he is my darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment