Tech Tips to Help Improve Your Blog- Courtesy of....

I have many favorite blogs (many, many), with great information, features, or that are just plain fun to read. I also love many other sites, and many online gadgets, widgets, and features. I'd love to share some with you, and decided to start a weekly feature I'm going to call "Have You Visited?" with one featured each week. So, without further ado, have you visited:

Katydid and Kid Tech Tuesdays?

Katydid and Kid is a fun blog that offers giveaways and information on arts and crafts. What I love mosts about this blog (and this blogger) is that there is also a feature called "Tech Tuesdays" in which she kindly helps out the rest of us who are tech-challenged, by teaching different tricks to help improve your blog. I already tried out the "numbering comments" post (so now the comments under my postings are numbered, a lifesaver when I have giveaways and have to count down 162 comments, or 489, etc). Other great tech gadgets she teaches are how to make scrolling buttons, tweet me widgets, and much more. If you would like to learn some new tricks for your blog, take a peak at her tech hints.

Comments

  1. I love this idea for a weekly feature! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Hope all is well with your sweet little guy! There seems to be a baby boy boom lately! It seems everyone I know who is expecting is having boys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking out Katydid and Kid right now! I have wanted to learn how to number my posts also! Thanks for highlighting her site!!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Sharefest Saturday! I love your idea to highlight a blogger each week. I definitely want to check out her tech tips. Would love for you to visit our blog and check it out as well. :)
    -Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful idea.
    I will be checking her out as well. Can never get enough tech help. Always more to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like learning blogging tips like that. One thing I've noticed about the numbering thing is that it only shows up if you click on the actual post title. It is very helpful with giveaways.

    I hope your week is off to a great start Penelope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment