Lamaze Maternity Intimates and Nursing Apparel- Review

Lamaze logoLamaze Maternity Intimates by Panties Plus is a fabulous collection of maternity and nursing intimate apparel that offers a hot look at an affordable price. Their web-site LamazeIntimates.com is not up and running yet, but their maternity and nursing wear are already available for sale on Amazon.com, and I was lucky enough to be contacted by them for a review. I didn't even know such great looking intimate apparel was available for pregnant and nursing women (I certainly didn't come across anything like it during the first eight months of my pregnancy).nursing braLamaze offers a vast variety of comfortable, fashionable nursing bras, including a tube nursing bra, and a range of colorful, sexy underwear, camisoles, and more. One day I was wearing a hot pink lacey nursing bra they sent me (the No Wire Nursing Bra in coral, pictured below), and my sister-in-law, upon seeing me, laughingly remarked "Wow, leave it up to you to find pretty nursing wear. I thought those things only came in ugly nude or white."no wire nursing braLamaze nursing bras are prettier than many non-nursing bras, they come in terrific colors like periwinkle, pink, and purple, and you won't feel frumpy wearing them. They can be worn whether you are pregnant or not, and no one (including your husband) will be able to even tell they are maternity wear. They are very comfortable, made of cotton or cotton spandex, and Lamaze offers a variety of sizes and styles to please all moms-to-be and new moms (such a strapless, padded, wireless or with wire, lacey, seemless, etc).maternity braPregnancy and nursing can be exhausting and really make a woman feel on the frumpy side, especially given the limited options for feminine, pretty intimate apparel to wear. At the prices most companies charge, they really should offer more than nude, white, and black styles that are generally unflattering and mainly utilitarian. The bikinis and boy legs are really cool as well (they also offer thongs and full coverage panties, but I love bikini underwear and boy leg styles). Made of cotton spandex, and available in very pretty colors and patterns, as well as a variety of styles, they are very, very comfortable, and I felt great wearing them even with my nine-month belly. Some of the bikinis I was sent had cute novelty expressions studded on them, such as "Babe" and "Sexy Mama", and they offer a variety of these to choose from also. My favorite pair was a lacey black pair (Soft Stretch Lace Trim Bikini) that was really comfortable and very flattering (the hips are somewhat high cut, and nothing clinged on my heavier curves). After I had my baby, they were all just as pretty and flattering on my post-pregnancy body.nursing camisoleOther items they offer are camisoles and nursing tanks. I was able to try out a slim-strapped purple camisole (Seamless Comfort Camisole) that fit fabulous at 8 months, and after I gave birth as well. It is extra long too so my pregnancy bulges were covered until I could get back into shape. The grey nursing tank (Cotton Spandex Comfort Nursing Camisole) was comfortable, discreet, and 100% cotton, and I felt great wearing it because it's attractive for general use.

The prices for Lamaze Intimate's maternity apparel is very affordable, especially compared to other companies that offer nursing undergarments (despite being much less attractive). These are definately worth taking a look at on Amazon.com or in stores near you that carry Lamaze Maternity Intimates.

Comments

  1. Wow those are way prettier than the nursing bras I ended out with, for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Lamaze made maternity and nursing wear, it's very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I wish they had them when I was pregnant.
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish those here around when I needed them because I would have felt better about me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I'm currently still nursing the first bra looks so comfortable thanks for the product review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sooo cute! I wish I had a gazillion dollars to spend there..I'd wear something new everyday! But I do have a little extra...off to go check it out! (It's for the baby right??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I LOVE love LOVE the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The testimonies of former customers and clients are the best basis of evaluating the performance of the product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment