Happy New Year!


I'd like to wish everyone a very happy New Year!

For fun, here is a list of the Top Ten New Year Resolutions made by people each year:

1. Spend more time with family and friends

2. Get into shape or lose weight

3. Quit Smoking

4. Enjoy life more

5. Get out of debt

6. Get a better job

7. Become organized

8. Help others more

9. Drink less

10. Go back to school

My resolution this year is to get more rest, and focus a lot on my little man :). As a family, our goal is to save up for a bigger home, as ours is too small for more future children. Has anyone made a unique resolution this year?

Comments

  1. Potty train Bug! :) Oh and finish unpacking from when we moved here a week before I gave birth to him. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likely not "unique", but eat healthier, drink more water, and complain less! Grats on Little Man, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Mirage, still haven't unpacked? That makes sense...now that I know how busy babies make life, I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, thanks! I need to work on complaining less too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment