Fruit Smoothies!

If you like to have fruit for breakfast, or love delicious fruit smoothie shakes, you'll love this recipe. Shakes are a healthy, incredibly tasty way to start the day. I've experimented with different mixed and flavors, and have come up with some delicious combinations. One of my favorite smoothies is:

Penelope's Strawberry-Banana Heavenly Smoothie
1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1 mango or kiwi
2 ounces honey
1/2 cup water
cinnammon to taste

Add all ingredients to a blender, mix and enjoy! I use all organic fruits (even the honey and cinammon is organic). Six cubes of ice can be substituted for the water, for a slushy. Any fruit can be substituted for the mango or kiwi (I use what is in season) but I never go without the main ingredients...the strawberries, banana, honey and cinnammon...yummy!

Comments

  1. YUM!!!!! I love smoothies, I will def try this. I like your header btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penelope,

    I tried to send this through e-mail but for some reason it didn't work, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to thank you, so here it is:

    "Penelope,

    Thank you so much for the encouraging words on my my new blog and for being willing to pray for my book project. It is my first book and because I am self-publishing until I can get a contract, I could use all the prayers I can. Because my husband and I are essentially the only editors, any mistakes not caught will ultimately be printed!

    I also appreciate the fact that even with so many readers, you took the time to join my little blog and even comment. There are blogs I have been devoted to reading and commenting on for a long time, with far less readers than you have, who have never taken the time to respond to any comments. All is grace where that is concerned, but it does say a lot about your character!

    God bless and have a wonderful day!

    Love in Christ,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds sooo yummy! I will have to try it out!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new banner! Wish mine was as nice, LOL!
    http://taniahubmayer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment