The Sleep Sheep by Cloud b



The Sleep Sheep by Cloud B is the perfect night-time companion to help calm babies to sleep. It offers, through a sound box, the option of four different, soothing "white noise" sounds, including a heartbeat, whale songs, spring showers, and ocean waves (I love the whale songs and ocean waves!). It attaches to the side of the crib or bed via a velcro tab and its volume control allows you to make it as loud as need be to mask noises that interfere with the baby's sleep. As you can see from the photo, it's absolutely adorable. The Sleep Sheep is also very soft and cuddly, a great companion for a baby or child to snuggle while awake.

The sound box has two timer options (23 or 45 minutes), or you can leave it on indefinately. It includes a Sleep Sheep story, adoption certificate, and batteries, so you are ready to go as soon as you purchase it.



It's great for all newborns and older children who have trouble sleeping, and works amazingly well for adults as well- it put my husband and I to sleep, so he loves it now! The Sleep Sheep also conveniently comes in a travel size, to take on trips, use in a stroller, and more.

Cloud B offers a collection of friends, with the same adorable sleeping faces, that also offer unique, soothing features for different senses. Examples include their Lavendar Puppy (aromatherapy for a soothing sleep- lasts up to five years!) and their Twilight Turtle (projects a constellation of lights onto the ceiling, conjuring up a starry night indoors- for ages two and older) and many other great items.


This is a great item for your own child, or as a gift for a baby shower, or even to borrow for yourself sometimes if you find you are having trouble sleeping! I highly recommend it, and am very impressed with the look and effectiveness of the Sleep Sheep.

Comments

  1. Cute!

    Such nifty ideas these days.


    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in stores, but wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS...cute little sheep. I don't have any little ones anymore. But ofcourse I always am on the lookout for gifts for friends...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK since I don't have kids I was thinking throughout your post, "hmmm...will it be silly if I get for me??? Then I happily read that you and your husband tried it out!!! Now I am thinking I want one of those and the Lavender Puppy!!! :-) I love lavender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we used to have one of those - they are cute! I found I never used it though so passed it along to someone who uses it all the time : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a similar bear and they definitely work well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've always wanted the twilight turtle for my daughter...saving it for when we move her to a big girl bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always see the Sleep Sheep at our local BBBaby. I didn't know it would be so effective. I should pick one up for Toby- he doesn't sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sheep! How very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THat is cute. Would I ever realisticaly remember to use it or bring it with us, not unless it became like my childs 'blankie' lol. I may however, pick one up for myself lol.

    Stopping by from SITS! And you have a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girls are all grown up now but I can tell you that if the Sleep Sheep had been available I would have definitely bought one.

    Thanks for your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Penelope!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

    To join the meme, all you do is share a photo from your pre-digital camera days! Just scan it, and share a memory! It's so fun! We're going way back to even black & white photos. The pictures can be of you, or even your parents when they were kids!! It's really fun to look back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little sheep! Adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The sheep works but my kids got attached to heartbeat bears instead. More huggable. Your kids will decide what they like despite your best efforts! They do like to play with the buttons on the sheep insert thing though, so it's good for some distraction!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment