Really Cute Baby Clothes!


I came across a web-site that has some really, really adorable baby clothes. I reviewed a few with my mom's group, and I wanted to post some of the pics here. I have a Little New Yorker onesie and a set of vibrantly colored, adorable socks with pictures of cute animals on them. It's hard to express on-line how beautiful these garments are, or the quality, but suffice to say, I haven't found anything this adorable or appealing in retail stores.




The web-site is Bibi & Mimi. They offer onesies with funny expressions (like "Insomniac" and "Milk Junkie"), whimsical (and really unisex- these would be appropriate for baby boys or girls) socks, colorful leg and arm warmers and shoes, and attractive, doesn't-look-like-a-diaper-bag diaper bags. They also offer their onesies in organic materials, and their prices are very affordable (for the organic garments too!), and shipping is free when you order two or more items to be shipped within the U.S.


It's a little hard to resist wanting to buy the whole collection. Look at these precious shoes!


Comments

  1. The clothes look to be very good quality. I love those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those onesies are so funny! I'm going to ask someone to buy the "Boob Guy" onesie for my shower party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad more companies have organic options. The shoes on their site are really precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those leetle shoes! Really any childrens shoes just send me over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, me too...I picture them on cute little footsies! Love baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Thanks for letting us know about this company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment