My Wonderful Husband


I am almost four months pregnant, and I am finally over the tough early months of morning sickness (that lasts all day), being super cautious (my doctor said don't lift *anything* heavy, don't eat this, don't do that), and odd food aversions (I used to love chocolate ice cream, and for months the idea of it made me utterly nauseous).

But this post isn't about me, it's about my wonderful husband, who has been very supportive through it all. He vacuums for me (our vacuum is very heavy), has made some late night runs for odd food choices when I'm finally able to eat (I was losing lots of weight, which worried him, so he was very happy when I was in the mood for something), and he has been working any extra weekend he could get so that I could stay comfortably at home, and not have to trudge to work, bad weather, nausea and all.

I wish there was a prize I could give him (besides the "Diaper Changing Tool Kit", which he loved, lol!) to show him how much I appreciate him. I am aware there are lots of great men out there, but I feel very blessed that I have one of them. He is really and truly my hero. He is not only good to me, he is good to others. He is a great leader, strong, brave, has incredible integrity, is forgiving, very intelligent, loyal, and a great guy to be around.


Here is a little trophy for him...it's the "You're A Great Hubby Trophy"!

Comments

  1. He sounds like a keeper, Penelope! Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! THis is such a beautiful time!Gld to ehar that you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tracy and Kathy! He really does make this a more special time, and these days I'm definately feeling gret and enjoying being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet. My husband went and got me donoughts in the middle of the night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momstart, that is really sweet too! We are lucky ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment