The Diaper Changing Tool Kit For Father's Day!

I found this great gag gift for dad's of babies and dad's to be:



It's sold on funstuff4babies.com, and it looks like a real tool box (with warning signs on the outside such as "Warning: Compressed Gas" and "Biohazard"). Inside, there is a pair of safety goggles, tongs, nose plugs, a nose/mouth mask, a biohazard bag, a poncho, and much more, all to protect the brave dad who changes diapers from potential squirts, skinks, and accidents. It's really funny! My husband got a real kick out of it, and my sister is planning to buy one for her husband (a dad to be also) for Father's Day (which is right around the corner, two and a half weeks away).

Here is a pic of what's inside:



It also comes with a ribbon for the Dad To Be, a cute cartoon-covered diaper, wipes, and instructions. A great gift for men (it's just their sense of humor!). My husband already hung up the ribbon proudly (along with the enclosed magnet that reads "Real Men Change Diapers")! The price is a bit steep for a gag-gift, but otherwise, we really liked it.

Comments

  1. That is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I should get this for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least it also has the diaper and wipes...those would help more than the tongs lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a great product. The men in my family really appreciate this silly kind of humor (then again, so do I). Even my husband's friends laugh about it and say they'd love it for Father's Day. It doesn't say "grandfather" on it (this wasn't an option either, I don't think), but I'm still giving one to my dad as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penelope
    we offer a new grandpa ribbon as well just so you know. When you order it is a drop down choice. Thanks for the write up enjoy the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox www.GiftsForDadToBe.com

    Chris & Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris and Julie, thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that's funny! It would make a pretty comical baby shower gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how clever! What a fun gift that would make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous said...

    at least it also has the diaper and wipes...those would help more than the tongs lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment