Free Chocolate Fridays!


The makers of Snickers and Dove Chocolate Bars is giving out 250,000 coupons for chocolate bars every Friday! Don't worry if you miss one Friday...this offer is available every Friday until September. I received a coupon last week and decided to use it to try out their Dove dark chocolate (pictured above), which I am now addicted to. They also make M & M's, Twix, Milky Way and 3Musketeers, and you have the option of picking any candy you want with your coupon. Happy Chocolate Days :)

Comments

  1. That is a sweet treat :) And a good way to end the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post links to those freebies---thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! Hahaha Leaving some Friday bloggy love from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never remember to do this early enough!
    Dropped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chocolate...but I love FREE chocolate even more!!

    *Visiting from SITS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem, Sitsas :) I love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm.....free chocolate! Can't go wrong there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment