A Little Bit of Baby Luxury in a Kit

Earth Mama Angel Baby
I recently received the Earth Mama Angel Baby Kit from Earth Mama Angel Baby...what a great gift! It is not only entirely *organic* and safe, but it comes with a great CD to help babies sleep.

The products inside are for total baby pampering. They are totally natural, safe and organic (Earth Mama's promise: Read our labels: No Toxins Ever. We'll never have 1,4-Dioxane, formaldehyde, phthalates, or any other toxic ingredients in any of our products, because we guarantee safe, pure and natural products that work. Pure, toxin free gifts from the earth, especially for you from Earth Mama Angel Baby. ). It comes beautiful packaged in a box perfect for gift-giving.

This terrific kit contains organic bath blossoms (to be added to the baby's bath water- it helps calm fussy babies), a diaper rash balm that isn't gooey or too sticky, a natural, scent free soap that is gentle for sensitive skin, an organic baby lotion as well as an organic baby oil, both also unscented, and everything is perfectly sized to carry around in a diaper bag.

The CD has two tracks. I was listening to it for a bit (both tracks are wonderfully long), and I myself felt very sleepy. It even comes with a warning...do not listen to CD while driving. The CD is comprised of soft instrumental music and the first track also features a gentle woman's voice speaking softly to lull your baby into dreamland.

This kit would really make a terrific gift. I have many friends who are also expecting, and this would be a great baby shower gift that they would really appreciate and love.

Use code OASIS20 for 20% off entire order! Visit Earth Mama Angel Baby.

Comments

  1. I've heard of Angel Baby products before, and didn't know where to find it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great gift for baby care (I like the packaging). I like that it's organic. Baby stuff should be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! I haven't seen this in stores, so I'll have to check out their web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds wonderful. It looks so pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I try to buy organic products as much as possible for our family to use. I will check out this line for sure. Take care.
    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect timing! I have a baby shower in a month, and the registry has been completed. I was trying to come up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, sounds like a really good gift for someone with a baby!

    http://haleycalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear this review. I have seen this box in stores and wanted to get it for friends, but wasn't sure since I didn't use any of their products with my toddler.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review.
    Dropped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little package. A wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casey, Tracy, they really are great products. Everyone I've shared them with love them, and are impressed with their safety. There really are many safe alternatives out there, no reason to expose ourselves to toxins by companies that mass produce and cut corners by using inferior, less safe products.

    Denise, I have heard it is available in stores, but I haven't seen it in any either. Their web-site has all their products though. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caroline, it was a box with everything tucked neatly inside...great to gift wrap for a gift. I am friends with many expectant moms, so this sort of thing is great to come across (and I'm sure they'll appreciate the safety of the products, in addition to their quality).

    When you give a gift, you pretty much want the person to feel a little spoiled too, not just that a *need* is being fulfilled.

    Kiki, I try to buy as much organic as I can too for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy, Haley, BDM, Dorky, it is a great gift! I would be thrilled to open something like this at a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment