Recent Events


My husband and I are very happily looking forward to being parents. I'm not showing yet, but I am almost at the end of my first trimester. For us, May is a great month...we celebrate Mother's Day (and the great mother's in our life), my wonderful father's birthday, some namedays, and my husband and I celebrated our first anniversary.

For Mother's Day, we took turns honoring our mom by spending part of the day with each, in the manner they chose. My mother in law asked us to visit her at her vacation home, where we breakfasted together by a pool. My mother and grandmother wanted all their children to get together for a big bbq, which was lots of fun! (and delicious!)

For our anniversary, my husband and I (I being so very frugal now that I'm a stay at home wife) used a gift card to Outback Steakhouse, where we became surprisingly full with very little money! The food was delicious, and we had a great evening. He also surprised me with tulips a couple days before Mother's Day, as I'm a mommy to be :)

Thank you for all the kind, thoughtful comments and blessings for our happiness at expecting!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! You will make a wonderful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It all sounds wonderful! We had a great mother's day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies.

    Kina, I hope so. That is really sweet to say :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment