My Simple Day- Sunday


For Today...

Outside my window... it is a beautiful day.

I am thinking... that we have to have our new a/c installed (it's getting warm!)

I am thankful for... getting test results back that indicate our baby is very healthy.

From the kitchen... I smell toast and cinammon.

I am wearing... my church clothes (I still have not changed out of them)

I am reading... "I'm pregnant!" weeks 11-13.

I am hoping... that I am able to find some really pretty maternity dresses for some upcoming weddings.

I am creating... a home.

I am hearing... chirping birds!

Around the house... a lovely breeze is passing through.

One of my favorite things... is hearing from old friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week... start studying baby supplies, and find which are the best/safest (and start saving for them).

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... (a serenely happy, pregnant blonde, like me!):



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful snapshot of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a simple woman too! I should use this feature on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute avatar. What are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very peaceful. Like an oasis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies :)

    I have been shopping for baby clothes lately (even though we don't know the gender- I buy unisex clothes). It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment