A Picture's Worth....


I'd like to start recording family memories. I often see people toting around a great little digital camera, at family events, to dinners, to parties, while touring places, and taking pictures of themselves and everything. My husband and I each have a camera, and we don't do this. I decided to bring out my dusty digital camera and start doing the same thing.

When I see the online sites of friends who photograph everything, I am amazed at what beautiful scenery and moments they capture in their entirety. For too many years now I've been letting events pass me by without a thought. I am looking forward to joining the camera toters club!

Comments

  1. Our camera was the best investment we've made in a long time. I reccomend spending a little extra and getting a good quality camera. You'll appreciate for years to come!
    xoxo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great hobby! I do this all the time. I take tons of pics, and put them on my computer, and crop them, edit them, print them out, give them out, frame them. Lots of fun (and lots of memories)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this a lot. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to do this too, especially once I had children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment