My Simple Day- Tuesday


For Today...

Outside my window...There is a beautiful tree with white blossoms.

I am thinking...about my errands for today.

I am thankful for...my husband, my little bean, and the beautiful weather today.

From the kitchen...I hear the Brita filter filling up with water.

I am wearing...a black slip dress with a baby blue tassle belt.

I am reading...(re-reading) the Harry Potter series. It's even better then second time around!

I am hoping...that I don't have anymore morning sickness today.

I am creating...a novel...slowly.

I am hearing...my flylady timer ticking (hee! I'm supposed to be doing a 5 minute put away session...I'll start it again momentarily.

Around the house...I see lots of things that need to be done!

One of my favorite things...is the spring.

A few plans for the rest of the week...some family parties, get togethers...a good week in store.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...what a pregnancy site says my baby likely looks like right now (at just over ten weeks):



From the Simple Woman's Day Book meme.

Comments

  1. Squeaaaaaaaaal! How exciting! Many Years, prayers for you and your little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! Praise be to you, Lord Jesus Christ!

    I am SO HAPPY for you, Penelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, how very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Penelope!!! What truly precious news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! We are really happy and pray that the baby will be really healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute pic! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! How wonderful!

    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment