Organic Make-Up


I'm going to start trying out some organic make-up. I currently use beautiful colors from non-organic companies that use lead in their lipsticks and other not healthy ingredients in their foundation and blush. I'll report back on the best ones I find...I'm starting with this company:

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/

and I am also going to look into the products offered by this company for organic home products (bed sheets and apparel made from organic cotton for example):

http://www.gaiam.com/

Comments

  1. Another company that has excellent and healthy makeup - no formaldehyde, etc. - is Nicole Miller, available via Melaleuca. The lipsticks don't wear as long as I'd like, but they're moist and very nourishing for my lips, and the makeup itself is the best-wearing I've ever tried (and that includes Revlon, L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Mary Kay...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best quality of yoga apparels and eco friendly stuff is available at Gaiam...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment