My Favorite Things



I love these things:

♥ Cinammon tea

♥ Warm summer days

♥ The beach

♥ Sweet fruit

♥ Masculine, brave men with big muscles (like my hubby!)

♥ Great movies (like Braveheart and Facing the Giants)

♥ Jane Austen novels and Marilyn Monroe movies (I love "Some Like It Hot"!)

♥ Gold bracelets and anklets with gems

♥ Pink cashmere

♥ Cooking fragrant meals

♥ Being indoors in front of a fireplace on a cold or rainy night

♥ Travelling (my favorite travels have been Egypt, Santorini- an island in Greece, maybe the most beautiful place in the world, and Positano in Italy)

♥ White fluffy comforters (like sleeping on clouds)

♥ Anything pink or lavendar or baby blue

♥ My hair in long ringlets or straight silky strands.

♥ Having friends over for coffee

♥ Pretty nightgowns

♥ Cute shoes with high heels

♥ Victoria Secret conditioner (makes my hair smell heavenly)

Comments

  1. A lovely list, Penelope! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy, I hope the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me to come up with my own list. I can review it when I need a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lots of these things too! Cinammon tea and good books and pink cashmere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list. some of my faves are pillows, magazines, swing sets, food that is stuffed (stuffed peppers, stuffed shells, stuffed artichokes, stuffed mushrooms etc.), and anything green

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Michelle, stuffed items are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment