My Valentine


For Valentine's Day my wonderful husband took us out for a romantic day in Manhattan. He had a driver pick us up, with pink champagne and roses waiting inside for me, and brought us to Rockefeller Center to skate around on my brand new, pretty ice skates (a little girl exclaimed "I love your ice skates!" at the sight of them). It was my first time skating here...usually I stand above as a spectator and watch others skate. It was a wonderful experience, fun, exhilarating, and very romantic. A cupid on skates spun around the rink offering heart shaped cookies and shooting bows.

After, we toured around different parts of the city in the car, stopping to take walks along some piers or more entertaining area, until we finally stopped for a delicious, romantic dinner near Southstreet Seaport.


It was the perfect first Valentine's Day together as a married couple. I had such a wonderful time, and it was a beautiful day, and my husband was as sweet and cherishing and romantic as can be. I expected it would be a fun day, as he had been planning it for two weeks before and was very excited about it, and it exceeded my expectations.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Comments

  1. How wonderful, Penelope! I'm so glad your Valentine's Day was memorable & romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment