My Simple Day- Thursday Feb 19th


For Today...

Outside my window... it is sunny and cool.

I am thinking... about what time to start dinner.

I am thankful for... my wonderful husband.

From the kitchen... well...nothing yet :)

I am wearing... a white top under a black, empire waisted dress and a lace apron over it.

I am reading... Sense and Sensibility. I'm up to the part where Elinor suspects her sister of having an understanding with the man who just took a lock of her hair.

I am hoping... that my doctor appointment tomorrow goes well.

I am creating... an oasis for my husband and myself, every day.

I am hearing... an airplane pass overhead...it sounds very pretty, breezy.

Around the house... hmmm, I need to do today's Flylady mission.

One of my favorite things...is pink cashmere...I see my favorite top in my closet as I type.

A few plans for the rest of the week... tomorrow a friend visits (she is coming to the doctor with me, then we are going for lunch together), and the weekend is to be spend with my sweet husband. He wants us to stay in and snuggle on the couch watching movies.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



The Simple Woman's Daybook

Comments

  1. Enjoy your snuggly weekend, cashmere of any color is a treat - and a good doctor appointment or just a routine one?

    And, great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more diagnostic...but it turned out well. They said everything looks perfect and I should have no worries. (I was a bit scared- my friend came with me for emotional support)

    Thanks, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I like good doctor appointments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment