A Great Day

Today I was thinking of my many life's blessings. I have so much to be appreciative for- a wonderful husband, good health, great parents, a big family, wonderful friends, a lovely home, time to enjoy the things I do (such as cooking and reading), and being able to stay home, especially on days like today when it's snowing out and it's so warm and cozy inside.

Husband Appreciation Day isn't for a few more months (April 15th) but I found this lovely 30 Day Challenge to inspire wives to bring out the best in our husbands every day:

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf

I can't wait to try it out!

Comments

  1. I'm with you on this! What a cool way to ingrain a habit of encouragement. I noticed many of the things I sometimes do, but I need to be much more consistent. Day one is today for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment