Wordy Wednesday

I've given up trying to post a pic and add nothing else, so I am changing this meme to Wordy Wednesday. Maybe it's already an existing meme anyway. Either way, it lets me talk about my weekly little man photo.

So here is another of little man's funny face photos. He is the king of cute and funny faces, and I use as screen savers on my computer, providing me with one cute pic after the next. My desk top background photo is of him sleeping, his cheeks mushy and his lips pouty. Recently we were out and about, and he start to fuss. A man passing by said to me "God made them cute so you don't care when they drive you nuts" and it's the truth. Little man is not a fussy baby, but when he does get a bit grrrr-worthy, his cuteness makes me unable to stress out too much. I want to hug him when he whines.

See, God knew what he was doing. We parents fall so in love with our cute bunchkins that they get away with anything...they just have to look at us like the photo above :)

Comments

  1. Looking at his cute little photo this thought just jumped in my head. It looks like he has had a Humprey Bogart exchange of "Here's Looking At You Kid," with Lauren Bacall and then giving her a wink. Sorry, I love old movies, especially black and whites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, he does look like that! i didn't think of that before, that is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment