Online Shopping

In the past I've reviewed for CSN stores, which offers over 200 stores for customers to shop at, including furniture, baby toys, lighting, and cookware. I just realized (while perusing their site today) that they also except paypal, which is awesome since that is basically what I use to shop with these days.

I've been checking out their ice cream makers (natural, made at home!), their waffle maker, and some of their awesome Le Creuset products. I can't wait to write about which one I end up getting.

Comments

  1. I actually just won a $60 gc from another blog, there's so many things to chose from! It's going to be a tough decision on how to spend it =D

    In response to your question on my blog, the June election was for the California state primaries.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment