Toddler Tales Tuesday

This year my husband will be celebrating his first Father's Day ever- and he is a great dad! I love photos of little man and his daddy.

We have a great tale for our Toddler Tales Tuesday...little man took his little blue blanket, covered his face with it, and pulled it down repeatedly, to play peekaboo with us! We caught it on our new camcorder, and it was really cute. It was impressive, too, because we don't play peekaboo with him, so he figured it out himself.

Toddler Tales Tuesday is a meme from Every Precious Joy that I recently found and like...I don't have a toddler, and am not really a meme blogger, but I love to write about little man and she said it was ok that he wasn't a toddler :)

Comments

  1. What fun! I love watching JDaniel with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo. Peek-a-boo is great with infants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't daddies with their babies the cutest thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up! :) That's so sweet that he was playing peek-a-boo! Awww! It's so special seeing their little minds working out new things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment